For Immediate Release
Fuel heater combines truck engine fuel heat with integrated fuel pickup tube for diesel fired, coolant heaters and other fuel dependent products
Delano, MNMarch 7, 2013:
Arctic Fox LLC announces the release of their Hot Fox In-Tank /In-Line Fuel Warmer with Auxiliary Standpipe.Joining their other proven Hot Fox and Arctic Fox Fuel warmers, the Hot Fox Fuel Warmer with Auxiliary Standpipe provides warm fuel for both main engine and fuel fired coolant pre-heaters, cab warmers or other fuel dependent products. This fuel warmer provides protection against fuelgelling problems associated with cold weather operation.Operators can reduce the use of blended fuel and winter fuel additives.Installation provides a long term solution that will likely last for the life of the truck.
Other features of this product include:
- Available with 2mm or 4mm I.D. Auxiliary Fuel Tube to accommodate most diesel fired coolant preheaters
- Stainless Steel construction for durability and compatibility with all fuels and additives
- Low Profile—2” (51mm) mounts on vehicles with reduced clearance between fuel tank and cab
- Installs in the fuel tank through a standard USA fuel gauge sending unit opening
- For more information, click here, call 1-800-654-5382, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Arctic Fox, LLC is a leading supplier of high quality components to the heavy-duty trucking and off-highway equipment markets. We make productivity possible under extreme cold weather conditions. Our products warm fuel and fluids and transfer that heat efficiently to your equipment when you need it most. Our fuel warmers reduce fuel gelling and eliminate plugged fuel filters, keeping trucks and other equipment moving in the coldest weather. We get people working sooner, reduce engine idling and fuel consumption, and help meet engine manufacturer warranty requirements.