Eden Prairie, MN (January 17, 2019) – Phillips and Temro Industries (PTI), a global OEM and aftermarket provider of custom engineered thermal systems and solutions for trucking, automotive, oil and gas and EV/hybrid vehicles, today announced it will exhibit its diesel winterization products at the Heavy Duty Aftermarket Week 2019 (HDAW 19). Being held January 28 – 31 in Las Vegas. HDAW is a business-to-business, executive conference and the largest North American gathering of the independent heavy-duty aftermarket industry.
With 2019 winter forecasts of intensified temperature dips, PTI representatives will speak with dealers from booth #1211 about its heating solutions for keeping fleet operator vehicles running while reducing start-up fuel consumption and environmental impact.
The PTI exhibit will include:
- Arctic Fox® Fluid and Fuel Heating Solutions: Arctic Fox products heat fuel to prevent gelling and avoid downtime, which is growing in importance with greater use of bio diesel
- Coolant Dam® Pressure Tester: Prevents coolant loss during loop maintenance, which reduces refill costs and the need for time consuming system air-bleeding and quickly converts from a vacuum to a pressure tester
- Thermostat Immersion Heater System: At 32°F (0°C) or colder it warms the engine and regulates coolant temperatures, which lower electric costs
- Silicone Pad Heaters: Durable engine heaters for oil heating, hydraulic fluid heating, diesel fuel filter heating, and battery warming reducing engine wear and harmful emissions
- Battery Blanket and Box Heaters: Efficient heat transfer that when applied directly to batteries provides a reliable cold-weather start, extends the battery life and protects the engine from cold weather damage
Tom Moser, President of Phillips and Temro says, “The trucking industry is the lifeblood of the U.S. economy. Winter can have a negative impact on up-time and maintenance costs. It is our goal to provide the best products on the market to keep trucks running while reducing fuel consumption and environmental impact.”
From Booth # 1211, PTI representatives Tim Dannenbring, David Jin and Sandy Stoffel will be on hand to speak with fleets, dealers and attending journalists about its diesel winterization products.
About Phillips and Temro
Phillips and Temro Industries (PTI) is a global OEM and aftermarket provider of custom engineered thermal systems and solutions. Trucking, automotive, oil and gas and EV/hybrid are just a few of the diverse markets that benefit from PTI’s heating, cooling, and electrification solutions. PTI manages the entire process from concept design, prototyping and testing to delivery with a focus on quality. PTI’s portfolio of technologies is an amalgamation of brands, including Zerostart, Temro, Arctic Fox, Idle Free and Truflo.