Features & Benefits
- Hot and Cold Temperature Applications
- Corrosion & abrasion resistant
- Suitable for Steam Cleaning & Detergent Wash-Down
- High Efficiency & Low Noise
Industrial Kitchen Extract
- Stainless steel
- High efficiency and low noise blade profile
- Resistant to cleaning agents and steam
Truflo industrial fan impellers are designed to withstand the high temperatures, corrosives and regular cleaning cycles associated with industrial kitchen extraction. Produced in high quality stainless steel 316, Truflo’s robust riveted construction ensures reliability and a long service life.
- Twin Spider design for high temperatures
- Stainless steel 316
- Resistance to smoke and other combustion corrosives
For circulation and extraction of high temperature smoke and combustion gases found in commercial smokers, Truflo’s stainless steel fans can resist corrosion and extreme temperatures over a long service life and can satisfy FDA / FSA regulations.
Truflo Fan Selection Software
- Online & accessible from any device
- No applications to download or update
- Provides 3D CAD Models
- Exports to Excel, PDF or KULI formats
- Save your personalized fan selections
- 2D Drawing downloads
Blade & Fan Technologies
Our range of blade profiles, materials and construction options provides a customized approach to create a solution that is perfect for your unique application.
Custom Testing & Design
AMCA 210 Wind Tunnel – One of the largest, accommodating fans up to 84in (2100mm) in diameter, ensuring Truflo’s fan test data is accurate and reliable.
Competitor Benchmarking – Perform back-to-back testing of fans for realistic performance comparisons.
Design Customization – Fan configurations matched to your precise duty point. Branded fans can include your corporate logos and colors. Bespoke fan blade profiling. Incorporate any fan mounting pattern or choose from a wide range of shaft hub adaptors. Fan strain testing available on/off site, including AMCA210 Wind Tunnel validation.