Marine & Offshore
Durability, reliability and resistance to salt spray are critical for offshore, marine and coastal environments. Truflo HVAC fan impllers are designed for low maintenance and a long service life with a variety of materials and finishes for a specific marine, coastal and offshore applications.
Features & Benefits
- Steel, Stainless & Aluminum Material Options
- Urethane & Epoxy powder coating finishes
- Surface finishes tested & approved against salt-spray
- Suitable for ATEX applications
Oil Rig Ventilation
- Corrosion resistant finish to reduce maintenance
- Robust riveted metal construction
- Suitable for explosive environment regulations
- A variety of blade profiles to satisfy individual specifications
Truflo creates robust fan impellers for use in ventilation systems installed on oil and gas platforms. The twin-spider design adds strength for reliability under continuous operation, while maintaining long service intervals.
Coastal Power Generation
- Urethane coated
- A range of blade profiles
- Segmented design up to 118in (3000mm) diameter
- 1000 hours salt spray test
Developed to resist corrosion from long-term exposure to sand and salt spray, Truflo fans are frequently installed in marine and coastal regions. Each fan is designed to withstand the harshest coastal and marine environments delivering reliable cooling solution whatever the weather.
Truflo Fan Selection Software
- Online & accessible from any device
- No applications to download or update
- Provides 3D CAD Models
- Exports to Excel, PDF or KULI formats
- Save your personalized fan selections
- 2D Drawing downloads
Blade & Fan Technologies
Our range of blade profiles, materials and construction options provides a customized approach to create a solution that is perfect for your unique application.
Custom Testing & Design
AMCA 210 Wind Tunnel – One of the largest, accommodating fans up to 84in (2100mm) in diameter, ensuring Truflo’s fan test data is accurate and reliable.
Competitor Benchmarking – Perform back-to-back testing of fans for realistic performance comparisons.
Design Customization – Fan configurations matched to your precise duty point. Branded fans can include your corporate logos and colors. Bespoke fan blade profiling. Incorporate any fan mounting pattern or choose from a wide range of shaft hub adaptors. Fan strain testing available on/off site, including AMCA210 Wind Tunnel validation.