Features & Benefits
- Light weight and low cost
- Low noise designs
- Available starting at 12in (300mm) diameter
- Suitable for engine driven application with or without clutch
- Compatible with hydraulic drive applications
Recycling Center, Reversible
- Low cost one-piece molded design
- Reversible flow for radiator cleaning cycles
- Hydraulic drive
Recycling paper, textiles, and other similar media causes cooling radiators to be ineffective due to buildup of debris. Truflo fans can be driven in reverse rotation using a hydraulic drive, delivering a simple, maintenance-free, low-cost radiator cleaning cycle which prevents vehicle overheating. The additional benefit is that the radiator can be placed anywhere within the engine bay, allowing designers freedom to optimize their vehicle design, improve driver visibility and create safer vehicles.
Dockside Cargo Handling
- Corrosion Resistance
- Hybrid design
- 43in (1100mm) diameter 6 blades
The Shipping ports are harsh corrosive environment, subject to salt spray and all weathers. Truflo’s Hybrid fan design withstands 1000 hours salt spray testing, reducing maintenance, improving vehicle uptime, and eliminating costly fan failure.
Truflo Fan Selection Software
- Online & accessible from any device
- No applications to download or update
- Provides 3D CAD Models
- Exports to Excel, PDF or KULI formats
- Save your personalized fan selections
- 2D Drawing downloads
Blade & Fan Technologies
Our range of blade profiles, materials and construction options provides a customized approach to create a solution that is perfect for your unique application.
Custom Testing & Design
Providing our customers opportunities to design and test specific fans through tip profiling, various mounting options, wind tunnel testing and even competitor benchmarking. Our on-site fan testing and analysis ensures that Truflo’s fan test data is accurate and repeatable. Our wind tunnel can accommodate some of the largest fans, up to 84in (2100mm).