Features & Benefits
- Segmented design for cost reduction and a consistent performance
- 11 blades configured for high efficiency, low noise, and reduced strain
- 84in (3000mm) diameter
- Unique ejector blade profile, protecting engine components and reducing vehicle downtime
For a challenging industry demanding the toughest components and ultimate reliability, Truflo’s durable segmented metal fans are available in very large diameters up to 106in (2692mm) with 6-15 blades configured and fixed at the ideal angle to meet precise performance requirements. Designed for high efficiency to reduce fuel consumption, Truflo fans are supplied to every leading manufacturer of Rigid Haulers and Articulated Dumpers.
- 5 blades to reduce fan weight and price
- 31.5in (800mm) diameter optimized to radiator dimensions
- Lightweight aluminum blades
- High efficiency for reduced parasitic load
Designed for strength and durability Truflo segmented metal fans provide essential cooling on Heavy Duty Mining Excavators with engine power up to 3360kW (4500HP). Fan designs and materials can be configured for the specific application, adding strength, reducing weight, or increasing efficiency.
Truflo Fan Selection Software
- Online & accessible from any device
- No applications to download or update
- Provides 3D CAD Models
- Exports to Excel, PDF or KULI formats
- Save your personalized fan selections
- 2D Drawing downloads
Blade & Fan Technologies
Our range of blade profiles, materials and construction options provides a customized approach to create a solution that is perfect for your unique application.